Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello xB community! Long time admirer, first time Scion owner here. After wanting an xB for a long time, I finally had the opportunity to get one of my very own.

I think I chose a good one too! It's a brand new 2013 10 Series. I picked it up last Saturday (11/15/14), and I'm eager to start wrenching on it and personalizing it a bit. But since it's only 16 degrees F outside here in northern Ohio, I may be waiting a little while. :laugh:

I look forward to talking to and learning from the members on here. I know there's a lot more I want to know about these great cars!

xBTom

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the best forum. I'm located in Maryland and the temp this AM is 20 deg. The nice thing about winter is all the time you have to plan the projects that can be done in the spring.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. Everything with thew 'B is fine as wine so far. It's going to warm up into the 50s on Sunday so I think my first act of customization will be putting the first coat of wax on, lol. More mods to follow!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Thanks everyone. Everything with thew 'B is fine as wine so far. It's going to warm up into the 50s on Sunday so I think my first act of customization will be putting the first coat of wax on, lol. More mods to follow!
Reminds me why I live down here ...
50s is a typical winter day high, with dips to below freezing-usually lasting no more than a few days to a a week. It was just under 60 today.

ENJOY!
The xB2 has a great heater.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.