Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up fellow XBians. i purchased a 2011 white scion xb about 10 months ago and im loving this site. just wanted to say hi to everyone and hope that you guys welcome me with open doors haha :cheers:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcoming. i love the white box too so many different colors can be thrown on here. ive put in some 6k hids and changed out the license plate bulbs to some super white leds. i also threw some mud flaps on. i still got the stock hub caps on due to saving for some rims. but i just painted them all black. came out pretty good. im going for the panda black and white theme. im feeling those orange rims there unique

· Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the family!! I all most bought a white box but than was lucky enough to find my gold B.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Greetings from SoCar!

So, what are your plans?
Leaving it stock? Mild? Extreme? A theme/style?
Let us know, most folks on here will help ya out! If you PM me (if you want to keep it quiet), I'd LOVE to add some idea. I have plans/ideas for a dozen xB2 schemes- too bad I only have one, so it's been hard trying to stick to just one idea.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TartanJack thanks. yea right now its mostly stock besides the hids. im thinking mild but someday extreme lol. i think i might go with the panda theme... but i also like the bronze rims on the white box so i might take that route.. i wish i had a dozen of these boxes. yea i might be pming you soon to ask about some ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.