Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, So I usually lurk the forums and dont post a heck of a lot but I do like to introduce myself. I just traded in my 04 A4 for a new 09 xB. Many see this as a step down going from Audi to Scion but I do have my reason's and I'm very happy with the box thus far, I feel far more inclined to spend money on the xB than I ever did the Audi, most I ever did to that was upgrade the diverter valve, add a drop in K&N and VAGCOM it. I bought the xB brand new 2 1/2 weeks ago and have installed a ddm HID kit bought an oem wing and am contemplating a TRD drop or Tanabe springs before I get wheels.....Anywho here's a pic of the old and new

from this

to this

· Registered
339 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your stay. :drunk:

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Howdy howdy and welcome to the site!

You sure are short*, though. Not that that's a bad thing. :)

*Unless you weren't standing tall when you shot that interesting picture of your new xB.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boblamb58 said:
Howdy howdy and welcome to the site!

You sure are short*, though. Not that that's a bad thing. :)

*Unless you weren't standing tall when you shot that interesting picture of your new xB.
You know, I actually tripped and the camera fell and took this picture all by itself.... :D lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.