Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
very cool ride, is that vinyl on the nose or is it painted?

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
One post and gone . . .
To bad. He has a nice gen 2 and I would love to see/hear more!

· Registered
339 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup: Now tell us all your secrets!!! Mu ahahahahaha

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
His one and ONLY post:
Mad_Sciontist
Referrals: 0
Proud member of Team Ascension PNW
New on this forum
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:01 PM

That was almost a month ago . . .
(Date and time is on top of each post.)

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry all didn't mean to hit and run. :p Just got really busy. The front is vinyl and my headlight tint was done here local at SunShades. It's a 3m vinyl tint. Thanks for all the props. Maybe someday it will look as good as some of your rides I've seen on here. I just switched out wheels let me know what you think.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are Velocitys. 17x7 +25 offset on 215/45/17. Most people when they see them think they are 19's :D... they just give the illusion of being bigger in person. Give my ride a whole differant look I think. I may run my old ones for winter.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
plan_B said:
Looks good although..... in my opinion you should of stayed all black but that just me! The red is just not doin' it for me. Or if you can color match the rims that would be cool!
Yeah when I first got them my plan was to change the red to BCM but after getting them on I kind of like the look and got a lot of pos comments. Also when at car shows it does tie in to my engine bay...

I might do a red pinstripe on the body to tie together not sure but think I'm staying with the red on the black wheel for now. I guess I do a lot of trial and error til I get the look I want.....lol

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
WELCOME BACK!

The rims do look bigger than 17s w/ 45-series rubber.
I'm not sure about the red, but alot depends on how it looks in the light. The BBC might look better with it than I am thinking.
And, some red on the exterior would notably help "tying in" the red on the rims. On that I agree.

IDEA:
Red on black trim on upper and lower grills
Red Scion logos, esp. on rear. xB emblem also, if still on the box.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.