Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up. Im new to the site and just wanted to post some pics to see what every body thinks of the things i did to my car. Which include the white head lights, white grill, and the snake bites. Coments would be great, Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Very very nice!!! :thumbsup: How did you attach your snake bites? And where in the heck do you find something like that? Not your local Auto Zone I bet. LOL Another Cali xB owner says welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS. THE SNAKE BITES ARE MOUNTED TO THE BUMPER WITH FOUR 10MM BOTLS IN EACH ONE, TAKING THE BUMPER OFF TOOK LONGER THAN IT DID TO MOUNT THEM. I FOUND THEM ON EBAY. KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING. THANKS

·
Registered
68 Posts
sessionpro32 said:
WELL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS. THE SNAKE BITES ARE MOUNTED TO THE BUMPER WITH FOUR 10MM BOTLS IN EACH ONE, TAKING THE BUMPER OFF TOOK LONGER THAN IT DID TO MOUNT THEM. I FOUND THEM ON EBAY. KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING. THANKS
Not QUITE what I would do to my bumper but cool! I like your painted grille.

·
Registered
613 Posts
very original! :cheers: mad props!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Like what you did under the hood...rest is o.k. too!

Brewski
08xB, M5

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
XBFLIGHT07
Hi and thank you for the comments. To get my head lights white i had to take off the front bumper remove the lights and put them in the oven, to take them apart. If you would like more details let me know and i would be glad to go into further detail.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Brewski said:
Like what you did under the hood...
If anyone is considering painting the engine cover...do it prior to installing the tower strut bar...or you will find yourself reversing the strut bar installation and reinstalling after the painting. With strut bar installed the engine cover can not be removed/installed without danger of messing up the paint job.

Brewski

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice! like what you did under the hood. How well is the paint sticking to the exhaust manifold cover? Also i would like some more info on how hard it was to bake off the headlights please. Thanks :yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.