Do you have eyelids on your lights?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dude that is one sweeeeet ride!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have had a picture of those rims saved to my computer since before i even had my xb!

Your pictures are way better than the tire-rack software displays.

And if i remember, they were pretty cheap too, like 180 a rim for 20"s!

Sweet Box.

·
Registered
254 Posts
raygan said:
sorry for my ignorance, but is this the 2010 RS? ???
No worries, man. This is not the 2010 RS. The most recent RS is Red...so i'm guessing the red's the '10. This is either 2008 or 2009...depending on what they labeled the new red one.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
raygan said:
sorry for my ignorance, but is this the 2010 RS? ???
Scion xB RS models, simplified color names (shortened official names):
Gen 1-
RS 1 Orange (Hot Lava), 2004
RS 2 Yellow (Solar Yellow), 2005
RS 3 Bright Green (Envy Green), 2006
RS 4 Copper (Torched Penny), 2006 (sometimes called 2007, but are legally 2006 and there isn't a 2007 xB)

Gen 2-
RS 5 Gold (Gold Rush), 2008
RS 6 Red , 2009

The RS models come out near the later part of a model year, basically in the early spring. So, the 2010 will start being around in Feb/March, 2010.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm excited...what's the color gonna be. They should do green but the xds green. Maybe a crazy blue?

·
Registered
33 Posts
are those the 19 inch or 20s i have the same rims but 19s on my 08 xb what kind of springs shocks struts ext do you have cause i really like how low it is thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
any rubbing problems? do you ever drive with your car full as in with five people including yourself?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.