Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi what's up? I'm a proud new owner of #1786 Release Series 8. I'm a devout Element owner who needed a newer commuter to help prolong my Element's life. I guess I can't think out of the box! I'm currently seeking wheels, what do y'all have?

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Honda element... aint it one of the most unsafe cars on the road... ?

Welcome :cheers:

I have 18 platinum sabres w 245 grippers. Am debatting a switch...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honda element... aint it one of the most unsafe cars on the road... ?

Welcome :cheers:

I have 18 platinum sabres w 245 grippers. Am debatting a switch...
Thanks. No Slorocket, you must have that confused with something else, IIHS rates it as good as xB2. And with all wheel drive, seats that can be completely removed, it's the most versatile car outside of a minivan especially when i'm carrying around 3 100lb dogs!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, glad to be here. Still debating 16 or 17s for him. Hard to think about getting new tires when he's only 6k miles, so preferably looking for wheels that can use current tires. Hmmm, so any ways to go!!!!

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
My RS8.0 has the Motegi FF7 wheels in a 16". oem steelies weigh almost 21 lbs. these weigh a lil over 17 lbs. about a 4 lb weight reduction per wheel.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put right at 40k miles on mine in the last year so the tires on mine are replacements as the factory did not last long (about 29k). I now run TRD springs with 17x7 Rox Racing wheels with Hankook 225/50 series which take out the gap-age... I think I want to go to 225/45 next or I am going to go to a set of staggered 18" next... I still have the factory Enkei wheels that came on mine taking up room in my shed. I have them on ebay right now for $280 + $100 shipping... just thought I would throw them out there... they are 16x7 with a +50 offset

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.