Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New scion owner and first for me. Bought a 2008 scion silver for my shop. Look forward to learning how to mod it and getting to know many here. Currently from Nashville, TN. :cheers:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome to the forum this is by far the best one for the gen2 xb but with that said, pics of ride or it didn't happen! ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome!
What kind of shop did you get it for?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I own a sign shop on the side and I am branding a vehicle wrap shop. Currently coding and designing the site now. Traded my gas guzzler titan for a Scion Xb because I could fit 60" rolls of vinyl into it.
Good show!
That is what I'm glad to hear

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome to the site! This is a great group of people here. And congrats on the purchase of the B! Can't wait to see the future mods as well :cheers:

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
very very nice, but needs more Wing... er spoiler... yeah one of those.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would recommend drilling it, if only for the strength, say in a car wash.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
ya one of the ones I saw had one. Now I see some use adhesive but some drill so I am still debating. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.
Get the painted one on eBay paint match is excellent and drill the two holes and replace the foam with 3m double stick red tape!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.