Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just went to my dealer's New Scion Owner's night that they put on for new Scion/Toytota owners from their dealership...

we got a good dinner from Togo's sandwiches to start off and were each given a Scion coffee mug, a Scion cap, a nice Scion keychain and a free oil change [another one!! :D]

then the service director, Tom Foley sat down with us [only myself and another couple made it] to go over service related issues, maintenance basics etc. then the shop foreman went over a few things and showed us oil and air filters from Toyota and some from elsewhere to show the difference in quality. did you know that there is a seal in Toyota filters that keeps the oil from draining from the top of engine when engine is shut off, keeping things lubed for cold starts. Evan, the head of parts was there also to let us know about everything they can get for us in the parts department.

we then were taken on a tour of the shop - they had a tC and an xB there with hoods up to go over things under the hood to look for when checking fluids and stuff. i was surprised to find out that the anti-lock module costs ~$2500 - well worth it for the safety!

when we returned to the showroom, the prize they were going to raffle was given to me and the other couple came back next day to get one for themselves. i got a nice microfiber washing/dusting mitt and a smartwax kit with good tire dressing and wax.

the folks at Northridge Toyota/Scion are the best and i highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Scion or Toyota.

Thanks Northridge Toyota/Scion! :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey thats really cool that they did that for the scion owners. I am going to talk to the salesman that I bought from & see if they plan on doing something like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts