May: Joey G-xB - Image not chosen yet
June: Rhombus - Image not chosen yet.
July: RS5939 - Image not chosen yet
August: Free
September: Shancopp - Image not chosen yet
October: Animalboy - Image not chosen yet
November: Ross - Image not chosen yet
December: Sonicmyk - Image not chosen yet

Alrighty I just need someone to take august.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
hey eviljack

why don't you make the calendar July 2008 - June 2009 so it will be current when it comes out? if you do that, i will pick a different month...

as for my pics, go to link in my sig and you can pick whichever SuperWhite xB photo of mine you want...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey yanges. Thanks for the suggestion, but I am sticking with a fully 2009 calendar. Not only do I need time for people to send me images of their rides, but I gonna have to get it edited, place the order, get the proof in to double check everything, and then have time to sell them before they become active. Don't think I can do that by July.

By the way do you want just one image of your xB in the calendar or three?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Hey yanges. Thanks for the suggestion, but I am sticking with a fully 2009 calendar. Not only do I need time for people to send me images of their rides, but I gonna have to get it edited, place the order, get the proof in to double check everything, and then have time to sell them before they become active. Don't think I can do that by July.

By the way do you want just one image of your xB in the calendar or three?
oh, i was thinking you were doing it for this year, not 2009! :rolleyes:

you can use whatever you want of mine - i may send you some fresh photos once i get a few more to choose from...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Here are some newer pics of BLACK BETTY, feel free to use which ever one you like, they probably need a little photoshop too... ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Updated

Cover: Eric - Image not chosen yet
January: boblamb58 - Image not chosen yet
Feburary: Yanges - Image not chosen yet
March: Eviljack - Image not chosen yet
April: gldnchild - Image not chosen yet
May: Joey G-xB - Image chosen
June: Rhombus - Image not chosen yet.
July: RS5939 - Image not chosen yet
August: Hotthatch69 - Image chosen
September: Shancopp - Image not chosen yet
October: Animalboy - Image not chosen yet
November: Ross - Image not chosen yet
December: Sonicmyk - Image not chosen yet

Joey I picked the one I liked, but I do need the date photoshoped out. Sonicmyk you wanna help me out?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I like this one Joey, but that date code is gotta go. Can you retake it?

JOEY G-xB said:
Hothatch, there is another photo on here you posted with a shot from the rear. I freakin love that shot, but there is the car behind the fence and it kinda ruins the shot. Can you retake it with the car gone, or closer up so that your xB fills the whole frame?

·
Registered
66 Posts
yeah i am actually going to do a photo shoot of the car next month ...hopefully i will have the lip kit on plus the c/f hood and trunk....but i can take another pic with nothing behind it...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
HOTTHATCH69 said:
yeah i am actually going to do a photo shoot of the car next month ...hopefully i will have the lip kit on plus the c/f hood and trunk....but i can take another pic with nothing behind it...
If your gonna do a photo shoot with carbon hood and my kit on your ride then wait till then. I don't need photos for a couple of months. I would love to have your car with my kit on it in the calendar. Especially since I plan to have a different kit on in my photo.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Shancopp said:
any other RS's in the calender besides mine and yours?
Yes there is RS5939. So three total. Which is just about right. I don't wanna leave others out but I think more then three RS5's would have been overkill.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
hey evil, without going back and looking up which color xb everyone in the calender has, did you get at least one of each color in it?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I think so. I know I got teal mica now, three golds, nautical blue, black, white, the burgandy. and silver. Scionscene is silver but I haven't heard from him in a while so hopefully he still participates. If not I will ethier find a photo of his or get another participant. I think he is still here once in a while though.

EDIT: Never mind scionscene isn't signed up for the calendar. So I don't know if I have a silver one on the list.

·
Registered
613 Posts
eviljack said:
I like this one Joey, but that date code is gotta go. Can you retake it?

JOEY G-xB said:
Hothatch, there is another photo on here you posted with a shot from the rear. I freakin love that shot, but there is the car behind the fence and it kinda ruins the shot. Can you retake it with the car gone, or closer up so that your xB fills the whole frame?
Yeah No problem eviljack, I got another camera that dosen't imprint the date, so i will use that one!!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How far do you have to drive for Scion United? Its a road trip for me. I am gonna take lots of pics and may end up using some of those hehe.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts