Scion XB Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
thanks alot.... and again sorry i havent gotten back to you on that. do you know when should i be receiving the calendar. also how you been. hows the xb looking ...... i had to put my old hood back on because i switched jobs and i have to drive alot more and the carbon hood was getting hit up by the salt. but hopefully cant wait till the weather gets better..

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Yeah doin good. Got my five axis sitting in the garage waiting for paint. My new position at work is nice but it severly cut back my overtime so I haven't got the money for mods at the moment. Plus I got a new TV and that took up some funds.

Its alright though been doing some side work for a friend and he will be doing some nice custom stuff to my ride pretty soon.

Calender should be to you next week.

·
Registered
66 Posts
well thats good to hear everything is going good.. i am thinking of selling the rs kit from my car and doing maybe a different kit for this season. i dont know.. plus i should be taking the side grafx off the car also.. may just be goin for speed this year. hehe :naughty: ....
ohh yeash i got the calender on sat and it was awsome great job on it. 8)

121 - 126 of 126 Posts