Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to the site! The car above is 2008-2010 style (our 2011-2012 have different front and read end treatments) with TRD wheels (19" I think) and a Five Axis body kit.

Unfortunately there are only a few body kits for the 2011-2012 style cars. The side skirts will likely fit, however we have different front vents and different tail/backup lights.

If you really want a body kit you can try to buy a 2011 body kit for the RS8 "Voodoo" however they typically run about $1100, if you can find someone who is selling one.

Have fun with your car!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Oh by the way there are a number of aftermarket wheels with chrome/shiny rims and colored centers. Not just black, other colors too. I got mine from Home - Discount Tire Direct? they typically have a special price on a set of 4 wheels.

Also, a number of people on this forum have painted their brake calipers, not just red but other colors too. You need to use a special heat resistant paint like G2 or something similar.

Have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.