Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Okay, so if this doesn't work I'm sorry but I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to posting pix. This may be a little silly, but I wanted to try something different for a shift knob and display my favorite maker of refreshing beverages at the same time

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Definitely interesting and different.
Anything come out of your "keg" box?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Oh, and the original post was just missing the final ] after the last [/img . . . should be [/img]
If you just added that, it would post the pict.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Damasho said:
I like it! Does it come in Coors Light?
You know, the Silver Bullet. My xB color is Classic Silver.......Oh, never mind. ;)
I dropped by Goodwill yesterday and they had some Coors Light jackets in Large. I thought the same thing.

Though, due to personal reasons, I don't like wearing stuff advertising beer (though I do drink it, occasionally-> so that isn't the reason), Besides, they were too small for me anyways.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damasho said:
I like it! Does it come in Coors Light?
You know, the Silver Bullet. My xB color is Classic Silver.......Oh, never mind. ;)
It's about knowing the right person I guess. I mentioned the idea to a friend, who in turns out is dating a young lady that works for a liquor distributor, and a couple of days later this showed up.

Silver Bullet's a neat idea. And there's a Tartan brand of beer for our pirate friend :D
Not sure how long my wife's going to put up with this though.....

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Oh, I'd rather have an "IRN BRU" tap . . .
-> Scotland's OTHER national drink.
Phenomenal!

:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot Tartanjack..... I just wasted a lot of valuable company time on that BeerAdvocate site reading reviews.... :cheers: Time to go home and do some R&D.

Thanks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
TartanJack said:
Damasho said:
I like it!  Does it come in Coors Light?
You know, the Silver Bullet.  My xB color is Classic Silver.......Oh, never mind.    ;)
I dropped by Goodwill yesterday and they had some Coors Light jackets in Large.  I thought the same thing.

Though, due to personal reasons, I don't like wearing stuff advertising beer (though I do drink it, occasionally-> so that isn't the reason),  Besides, they were too small for me anyways.
If I cut out both the beer and soda, I might fit in a Large.
Anyways, a knob shaped like the beer can would be cool also.

·
Registered
613 Posts
CHECK OUT MY NEW SHIFT KNOB!!! :D

its a chrome grenade i picked up @ autozone for $24...
i thought it was fitting since my son calls my Xb TICK TICK BOOM ;)
sorry for the poor quality pics, but not bad for a blackberry...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I LOVE it . . .
ESPECIALLY with the name!

·
Registered
613 Posts
thanks! its definitely a different feel than the stock rubber knob(lol)...
but when the sun hits it...damn it looks fancy :p!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I love the grenade too!!! I'm re-thinking the Spaten tap handle cause it sticks up so high I'm always bumping it. May have to consider going towards explosives like you did :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.