Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 11 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a Scion xb in a few month. I love the look and have been wanting one since they came out, I have a motorcycle that I customized into a bobber and am looking forward to turning my scion xb my own personal ride. I run a small DJ business in VA and this car will be the key for carring my gear. I use to have to tow a trailer which is why I have had to wait to buy the xb. If anyone is selling one please e-mail, and can't wait to start some mod on mine once I make the purchase. I have a few question before I buy please see below.

Should I get a 1st or 2nd gear?
Getting the xb lowered from the dealer Good or Bad?
Sub are a no, due to DJ gear hauling, any idea on good door systems?
Any pointer on buying please let me know.

thank you,
Dj - Jason

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bought me a 2008 Scion xb Last Friday, the dealer thru in the stock alloy wheels and I am getting it lowered with the JRD springs as well. My buddy own his own shop in Ashland VA and he is a certified mechanic so we can do anything we want to the Scion without vaiding the warrenty (sneaking I know but it helps) I was going to paint my alloy wheel black since the scion is black but now I am thinking of leaving them stock and just gettings some nice wheel when these tires where out. I called a powerder coating place and they wanted 160 a wheel. i can get some nice rim for 160 a rim. But anyways this is a sweet forum and I can't wait to start some mod. i had a eclipse I tricked out and a honda civic but nothing with this kind of style. Looked into some bags but the wife shock that down before I could finish the sentence. Anyways can't wait to start some mod's and thanks for the welcome this site is great for some DIY guys like me.

1 - 2 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.