Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome luv the color..... This is mine got it in March just add Rims for now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMN I LOVE THAT KIT THAT KEN STYLES DID FOR YOUR CAR...I SHOULD HOPEFULLY GET THAT KIT SOON JUST SEEING IF THIS ONE GUY IS GOING TO SELL IT TO ME.. CANT WAIT TO GET MY C/F HOOD AND TRUNK NEXT MONTH...
CAR LOOKS REALLY GOOD

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome HOTTHATCH69!!

your HT xB looks really sharp!! i gotta show it to a friend of mine so she can see how good the Hypnotic Teal can really look!

what size/brand wheel/tire combo are you running??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx guys for the compliments...well i am running axis shine wheels on it with falken tires.. it ride so smooth. They are 19 X 8.5 in the front and 19 x 9.5 in the rear.. i forgot the off set but i know both the front and rear have an off set. and i drive this car everyday. So i been happy how the wheels have been holding up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
nice Axis wheels.. look at that rear lip.. what size and offset are those?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just got the body kit put on.. I was at the last show up in nyc at the pier 94. I will post pics up maybe tonight..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Never totally warmed up to that color until now.

Your car looks amazing. Wheels perfect. Color bold! Photo's fantastic. All around A+++++++
Welcome to the site as well! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just put the order in for my carbon hood and my carbon trunk. i am getting the hood seibon for 465.00 and the trunk also seibon for 600.. I am hoping it comes in about a week. i should take some pics of it as soon as it is installed

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got the pics uploaded....this is for you eviljack
sorry if some of the pics are a little blurry.
should have new pics up in two weeks with the carbon fiber hood and trunk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts