Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! :wave: I've had my xb 2 for a while now, but just recently got interested in modding and just learning more about the car in general. I got my Super White about a year and a half ago and have been looking for the right forum for me, and I think this is the one :)

Transitioning from my old suv to my "shoe box" as everyone calls it was definitely worth it. I'm so in love with my baby haha. I'm looking in to getting some wheels and dropping it about an inch or two... any recommendations? I liked the look of the takata green wheels... but I'm also diggin the bronze on white look as well. Any input? Since I know absolutely nothing about this stuff, I figured this would be the best place to ask, and if it's not then I'm sorry! I know from other forums that posting in the wrong spot is taboo... So be gentle if I'm in the wrong here!

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Welcome! I can't recommend springs yet, as I'm still waiting to get mine. As for wheel color, I think almost any color can look good on white. What size are you thinking?

Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the best xB2 site on the web. Lots of nice people here. We like to spend other peoples money so I'm sure you will be getting lots of ideas. As for springs I like the Tanabe DF210's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I can't recommend springs yet, as I'm still waiting to get mine. As for wheel color, I think almost any color can look good on white. What size are you thinking?

Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch.
I'm thinking about going with some 18s. I've played with a couple of simulators around the interwebs and liked the look a lot. I have 16s on mine at the moment and think they're a little too small for my tastes lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the best xB2 site on the web. Lots of nice people here. We like to spend other peoples money so I'm sure you will be getting lots of ideas. As for springs I like the Tanabe DF210's.
Oh I have! I've seen stuff on here that I'd have never thought to do in a million years haha!

I'll have to look in to those... about how much damage are they gonna do to my wallet? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.