Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am Charles. A father of one great son. An owner of two dogs. A husband of one wife. I'm new to Scion (Toyota). I work for ADT installing alarms. I needed a car that got better mileage, my son could ride in the back of, & was entertaining enough to not hate. I traded a Chevy Colorado 4 Door for my 08 Nautical Blue 5 speed. I love the little toaster that she is. I was quite pleasantly surprised by her mileage and fun to drive rating. I really like this little box.

I would like to tint her windows, get her a cold air kit (currently she is breathing through a K&N. I would like to open up the exhaust with a little free flow and give her a little custom love on the inside.

I am looking forward to helping out and excited to join the Scion Nation.

Thanks,
Rick

· Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the BEST xB2 site on the web. Lots of really nice people here.

· Registered
368 Posts
Welcome Rick! I too just joined what I have discovered to be the best site for xB2 owners out there. I have a great son as well and he is the reason I joined NSxB.com. I bought him a used 2008 Blackberry Crush Metallic and we are slowly but surely making it unique. Enjoy your 08 Nautical Blue....look forward to seeing some pics.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::eek::cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.