Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there..I am new to the Scion Xb but been a car enthusiast for a long time now..

Name is Rod, from NJ. Picked up a Black 2009 CPO Scion XB mainly for the wife, but I will be 'slightly' modding it :D. Hope to learn a lot more about this car/wagon..This will be mainly for family/grocery hauling so I'm just looking to upgrade the ICE first then move on to others..

My 1st impression of the XB.

1. It's got a nice power to it..
  2. Interior is very roomy comparable to my X5
  3. Plastic interior is not so cool, but it's OK.
  4. Road noise could be less, but again that's OK.
overall - the car serves its purpose.

· Registered
368 Posts
Welcome RTxB! I am new to the xB as well.....purchased a used 2008 for our 16 year old in Feb 2011. Loving the Box and the mods my son and I are making to it! I'm sure you will too!

Best wishes,

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::eek::)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the site! I hope it provides helpful info and quite a bit of humor. Feel free to ramble.

· Registered
614 Posts
Welcome Rod to our world! Modding is definitely an addiction for most of us and a pleasure to watch each others cars evolve from the Stock Box it starts as to very individualized custom creations. Some XB's only have mild mods like wheels and tires to some XB's with everything imaginable changed or customized. So again, welcome to our world and let your modding begin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.