Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Name is Mike and I'm brand new to this site! Glad I came across it. This is my 4th xB and I've been hanging around clubxb and scionlife for a few years but it's always good to meet new people! I just picked up a 2011 RS 8.0 Voodoo blue xB 2 weeks ago. It's bone stock with the exception of DF210's installed last weekend. My past xB's have been a 2006 Polar white which I sold after 2.5 years, 2004 RS 1.0 Hot Lava that was sadly t-boned by a driver that failed to stop and a 2008 RS 5.0 Gold Rush Mica which I sold to a buddy of mine. Loved them all, escpecially my RS1. I probably would still be driving it to this day. So far I'm loving the Voodoo and I see myself in this one for a long time :biggrin:

Here's some pics of my past RS xB's just for fun :p

See you guys around on the forums!

- Mike

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and your second xB2 and fourth B.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I use to be a fellow Washingtonian (Spokane) and have since moved to Southern Idaho. May get to see you sometime and introduce you to my 2008 XB, "Boxanne". Been on this forum for a couple of years and there are some very knowledgable and helpful people. Welcome!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice box you got there :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sweet. Wow, 4th xB. Sounds like you're a lifer :)

How do you like the DF210s? What do you think compared to stock? The Gold Rush Mica looks awesome. I've always thought I'd go with NFs for better ride but the DFs look too good sometimes.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you guys. I love the DF210's. I had them on my RS1 as well. Rides really nice for an approx 2" drop and isn't so low that every day driving becomes a problem. My RS5 was on TRD springs, which had an excellent ride. My 2006 Polar white had Sprint springs with about the same drop as the DF210's, also had a decent ride that I can remember. That was my 1st xB and it's been awhile since I owned it. Here's a recent pic of how the RS8 is looking now. Next on the list is a rear spoiler. Such a fun car. I'm glad I decided to pick this car up. :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow looking good there with the DF210s, the body kit, and those wheels. Very nice. I love those wheels, what are they?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you very much! The wheels are TSW Vortex wheels. Kinda old school with the "fat five" look. They are also 17's but with that design it gives it a little bit of an "18" look" ;). I think they turned out nice. I bought them from a friend and got a really good deal on them. Hey BLC sorry no pics of the inside but both the RS5 and the RS8 are completely stock inside. I did just paint a 5 panel wink mirror that matches the blue and will be installing that this weekend to add a little more. it's the same one from the RS1 so it worked out nice. I was going to sticker bomb the mirror but I feel having it all blue gives it a cleaner look. I still have my Yakima Fairing from my RS1 that is all stickered up so whenever I piece together a rack system again I will put that on.

Thanks again guys!

- Mike

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thank you very much! The wheels are TSW Vortex wheels. Kinda old school with the "fat five" look. They are also 17's but with that design it gives it a little bit of an "18" look" ;). I think they turned out nice. I bought them from a friend and got a really good deal on them.
Ok cool. Good to know. Those wheels just go very nicely with your RS8 color. The tires look a little stretched so that also helps with the 18" look, right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.