Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just bought a 2009 Scion xB, used (barely). Im looking to make this thing mine and I am hoping you guys can help me out. My xB is black sand pearl and I am looking to black out the entire thing aside from the rims, which I want to be orange. I already found a set of LED tail lights and some head lights that look good for what I want:

headlights:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0147714504&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Tail Lights:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0141962494&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If anyone has had any experience with either of these setups, please let me know if you love them!

Im also looking to get the carbon fiber spoiler and an after market grille. If anyone has any suggestions there, please fill me in. I found some decent looking grilles, but I want to know if they're difficult to install, that type of thing.

The 1 thing I cant seem to find are some decent looking orange rims. Anyone got any suggestions there? Im looking for 19" or 20" rims, anything smaller seems to not look as awesome.

any help would be amazing!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your new ride!!! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site. It becomes addicting making your xB your style!

Be careful what you buy on ebay.....although prices may be better...the items bought may not be of high quality or say they are made for Scion but really are not. That is not the case with everything.....just be aware.

I bought my Anzo taillights from nolimtz (which is a sponsor of this site). They are on sale right now and have free shipping. I installed them myself and with the help of some folks on here I got everything done. Installation was not bad. There is one bolt (of 3) that is in a awkward spot to reach....and you have to be careful not to crack the plastic anchor plug (like I did) but other than that and some trial and error I got everything working correctly and it is a good fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.