Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Yeah...what he said. I saw your posts in scikotics.com, too. I'm originally from northeastern Tennessee and have chatted with the Bristol chapter. I was really surprised that there are only two chapters in Tennessee and both of them in the east. I do understand that there is a large contingent of another Scion club in Nashville, but Memphis should be rocking Scion, too. Oh, well, here in Texas, we have added three chapters in the last month, so anything is possible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we use to have a knoxville chapter but it fell apart on us. another club has a pretty big memphis chapter as well. Chattanooga isn't a very active scion community we only have 4 real active members, but i'm trying to turn that around. I started the ms chapter in 06, so we'll see what happens with this chapter!

·
Registered
613 Posts
azztin said:
we use to have a knoxville chapter but it fell apart on us. another club has a pretty big memphis chapter as well. Chattanooga isn't a very active scion community we only have 4 real active members, but i'm trying to turn that around. I started the ms chapter in 06, so we'll see what happens with this chapter!
i feel your pain no scion clubs in Louisville, Ky either... :(

·
Registered
613 Posts
i have thought about it... maybe ill start tossing some ideas around...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.