Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 2009 Tundra DC for a new 2011 Scion XB2 Love this car. First mod will be bazooka sub for the back where the factory one should go. and rear bumper protecter. Then new wheels and tires.:cheers:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome to the best xB2 site on the planet. Congrats on your 2011 purchase and enjoy modding it to make it yours/unique. Look forward to seeing some pics as it evolves.

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
WELCOME to the site!

The Bazooka works good and is a pretty easy install (if your used to working on cars/trucks, anyways). I love mine.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome!

JR you sell the Bushwacker too?? How much? And I haven't forgotten about the CAI's, I've just gone a different direction with my box.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the site. I too traded in a Tundra. Mine was a '00 v6 5spd. and got ~16mpg. With today's gas prices,I'm glad I got an xB ~24 mpg.(city driving). They gave me 5 grand trade in so it cost me ~12k and still have gobs of space in the back. Have fun with all the mods you plan on doing.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
One advantage over a Tundra . . .
Small length (great for city parking), decent size (actually VERY usable) cargo hold, AND seating for 4 (or 5 if some kids or short trips for adults). Plus, it can zip around in traffic.
Basically . . .
"It's bigger on the inside . . . "
(Who catches that reference?)

Example of interior versatility:
My xB has hauled a 3x6 foot topped and 30" tall nice office desk, plus piles of boxes.
Then. at Sanitarium, 5 large guys rode from the hotel to an Irish pub in an xB2.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WIth my job I had 7 Large golf bags and 7 small golf bags and a pop up tent. Tundra was great for that. But to my suprise it fits in my XB. And I font have to jump up and down out of the bed LOL

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Im at work hahaha 62.99 shipped, i will call them in a bit to see if they have them. Sometimes they take forever to ship. Most products they dont carry in stock , built to order.
ok just as i thought , bushwacker said about 1 week before they ship. they are inoregon so that gives you an idea of shipping time before it gets to you. east coast 2 weeks lead time, west coast 7-10 days.
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.