Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, new to the XB forums. Thought I would drop a line and say hello. I have my XB for about 3 months now and am very pleased with it so far. I went with the super white although I think I liked the black one better. The wife and daughter liked the white and ended up winning out. I bought it from Alexander Toyota in Franklin Tn. I would highly recommend them. See Bill Thaw if you happen to go there. Joined up because I had a few things I wanted to learn about the car and see what kinds of mods and stuff people are doing to theirs.

Have a good one,
Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
Personally I think you made a shrewd choice going with the SW, and you're obviously a genius for choosing the XB regardless of color. Welcome TJ198 !!!

Looking at your XB next to the Wrangler illustrates one of the most amazing things about driving these cars. After 4 months, it still shocks me a little when I get out at a parking lot, walk away, and look back at my XB compared to whatever it's parked next too. From the driver's seat, it still absolutely does not feel like such a small car.! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.