Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
When you put on the rims (I'm assuming they're 19 inch?) did you have to get any professional adjustments so the speedometer and gear ratios weren't off? and how low did the springs lower it? I really want to do exactly this in the coming spring! With different rims of course

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rhombus said:
When you put on the rims (I'm assuming they're 19 inch?) did you have to get any professional adjustments so the speedometer and gear ratios weren't off? and how low did the springs lower it? I really want to do exactly this in the coming spring! With different rims of course

Rims are 18"x7.5 tires are 225/40-18 that put the speedo off by 0.8% slow. No no cal really needed. The Nav unit has it's own internal cal for new tires so it did it's own thing. The Springs are Tanabe DF210's 1.7in drop front, 2.2 rear. all I really has to do was tweak the headlights a little bit as the aim was affected

·
Registered
66 Posts
Those wheels look really nice on your xB. What brand are they? They look extremely similar to my GFO's but I haven't seen anyone else with them. Nice!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts