Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check these out!! The new Wireless 4 Pack of BEAMERZ Lights go anywhere you want them to. Six different colors, 4 different Light patterns, and 4 to a package. Be sure to view the Beamerz demo in the middle of the page. NEW Lower Prices $69.95 set of four and FREE SHIPPING!

http://www.trdsparks.com/part_detail.php?partnum=BEAMERZ

Ken :yes:

G

·
Re: New Wireless Lites for your Car, Home, Boat, Truck, or just anywhere!

Those look pretty cool for people who cant or dont want to use wires.

I like how it says not to put it on your skin

"WARNING: BeamerZ™ adhesive is permanent! BeamerZ™ is designed for use on automobile wheels only and is not for use as a warning or safety device. DO NOT adhere to skin."

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: New Wireless Lites for your Car, Home, Boat, Truck, or just anywhere!

That is really funny about the do not put on skin. I didn't even notice that! Yeah for the center caps not a bad idea either. I'm not going to put them on my wheels but instead I've been playing with ideas on putting them in other places in my xB. They fit perfect into the door cup holders and under the rear seats. I put one on my bike and it looked sick! This weekend I'll probably put some on my boat somewhere :). My wife went crazy with them and put them in the entertainment center and it looked great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Check out the link in the first post, there is a "view demo" link in there that shows you the different patterns and also colors. You can also youtube beamerz and you'll find a few good videos of the wheels presentation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok finally took a few pics of what it looks like and a couple videos. It looks so much better in person but hopefully the pics will give you an idea.

On my xB in the front grille and engine bay:

And on my Ninja:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.