Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my new 09 Blackberry Crush Metallic on Friday and I am already thinking of things I want to do to it. I live in Davis,CA close to Sacramento and I was wondering if anyone else has an xB and has done modifications and used anyone in the SAC area to do that. I am not confident enough to install etc. things to my car. Any advice on what to do to my car and places to go would be such a big help. You all seem so knowledgeable so I can't wait to hear from you. I can't wait to get my car!! Thanks everyone! ;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome. I'm on the east coast but I'm sure there will be some people from your area answering soon. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help I like that site I have been looking at all of them. I picked up my car this evening and I LOVE it!!! Has anyone else noticed swirls on the paint on the bcm? I think it just may be the buffer that they used. I don't know, I want to get it waxed soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I read a warning about the third party air scoop. It seems the the scoop will cause water to be sucked into engine,, lock it up and destroying it in the process. Toyota will not touch the car...

I wouldn't do anything too drastic, might mess up the warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.