Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I bought my first ever XB (a 10 series) back in September. I absolutely love these things now! Found this club by looking online for different mods. Today was my first mod....new tint (of course I added a visor!). I'm now going to start playing around with plasti dip! Any ideas anyone wants to offer would be greatly appreciated. This is my first vehicle that I have modded so I am really exited and am always open for ideas! Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
plasti dip is great. I have some pics floating around of my plasti dipped emblem and also the center of my front bumper. I'm also about to plasti dip my 18s with a new teal color that they just released. I think the thread with my pics is titled "new mods few pics"

·
Registered
185 Posts
oh where are my manors?!?! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!
I've yet to actually find a can of plastidip for sale . . .

·
Registered
149 Posts
The door handles will be tricky with plastidip. Mine came off quite easily when I dipped mine. How about just getting some small black Scion decals off eBay like the ones they have for the calipers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.