Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all figure I better do an intro so here it is.
After driving 581 miles and hitting a deer on the way I am a proud owner of a new 2012 XB that I thought I might not even come home with since I have never test drove or even sat in one. I fell in love with it so here I picked up a new 2012 XB and also why I was there my husband pick up a FR-S ended up going down with 1 car and bring 2 new cars back. I do have a lot of mods I am looking at doing first thing first is all weather floor mats which are on order.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Awesome!

Glad to hear it. What color?

·
Registered
844 Posts
I must say, you've got the best of both worlds. One car for having fun, the other to use for hauling stuff. We would like to know what mod's are you planning to do? Please let us know how both are doing as time goes by.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I fell in love with it so here I picked up a new 2012 XB and also why I was there my husband pick up a FR-S ended up going down with 1 car and bring 2 new cars back. I do have a lot of mods I am looking at doing first thing first is all weather floor mats which are on order.
Wow that is awesome! Welcome!

First drift event...

:D
Uhh haha, no kidding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.