Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, my name is Ruben living in Tampa, FL. I just got my 2008 Scion XB from CarMax and what an amazing box. Only with 22600 miles on it, like brand new. Still missing my little MIni Cooper S that you can see on the back.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome , pics ? any mods done or planned ?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah, me too. We like having the chance to let others know about how to make our B's our own. If you have any questions, there are most likely answers here. Welcome to the best forum around.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome , pics ? any mods done or planned ?
First mod I always do in any of my vehicles is lowering and I already ordered a set of Tanabe DF210. I was searching on this forum for a while and I like the drop on those springs. After that, wheels is next but that may take a little while because the style and size. Another upgrade would be intake but I have to read a little more to make that right decision on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, me too. We like having the chance to let others know about how to make our B's our own. If you have any questions, there are most likely answers here. Welcome to the best forum around.
Thanks Dale. I like your comment " We like having the chance to let others know about how to make our B's our own."

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hi All, my name is Ruben living in Tampa, FL. I just got my 2008 Scion XB from CarMax and what an amazing box. Only with 22600 miles on it, like brand new. Still missing my little MIni Cooper S that you can see on the back.
Welcome!

We have two Coopers as well. My wife has a Clubman S and my daughter a Justa. They are fun to drive occasionally, but I love my xB! :grin:

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome! My wife will be on her third MINI Cooper in a month or so. She will have had each of the three generations as well with this new one. This last change wasn't planned, but a plugged sunroof drain caused some serious water damage to the electrical system with the rain this Spring (and now we believe once previously in the winter as well) and we thought we'd better not keep it even though everything is covered under warranty.

She has enjoyed driving my xB when needed while her car has been in the shop, lol.

You're in the right place and glad to hear the forum helped out with the springs decision, those are a great choice from what I've heard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome! My wife will be on her third MINI Cooper in a month or so. She will have had each of the three generations as well with this new one. This last change wasn't planned, but a plugged sunroof drain caused some serious water damage to the electrical system with the rain this Spring (and now we believe once previously in the winter as well) and we thought we'd better not keep it even though everything is covered under warranty.

She has enjoyed driving my xB when needed while her car has been in the shop, lol.

You're in the right place and glad to hear the forum helped out with the springs decision, those are a great choice from what I've heard.
Thanks, I got the Tanabe and those are great and 8000k HID. Smooth ride and nice drop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts