Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just got my 2012 sting ray metallic XB. I previously owned a 2000 mustang GT and a 2005 mustang GT and I was shocked to see all the aftermarket and forums that support the XB. My wife is going to be pissed when I start modding the XB like I did the stangs. I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
335 Posts
North Phoenix :). Looks like we have a group going :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

I love the Stingray shade . . .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
. Here is some pics of the car today. I finally washed it the way i wanted to. The first pic is my shifter and the second is some tool box liner i put on the shelf with double sided tape. The third pic is of a dash phone holder that i draped over the side and it holds my phone really well.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome to the forums! How do you like your xb so far? I had a 2000 mustang GT also (Performance Red) and got my Stingray Metallic last year. I have to admit that for my family and I it is perfect, and fun. I just installed an inexpensive exhaust, and I'm definitely feeling the mod bug biting on. lol. Happy modding!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's asking if anyone has installed an air ride system. Your springs are replaced by rubber air bags that can be inflated/deflated to adjust ride height and stiffness.

I got it now I was asking that a few months ago when I had not known but now that I have been here awhile I can see what they are. They don't put bags on stangs so it was new to me lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the forums! How do you like your xb so far? I had a 2000 mustang GT also (Performance Red) and got my Stingray Metallic last year. I have to admit that for my family and I it is perfect, and fun. I just installed an inexpensive exhaust, and I'm definitely feeling the mod bug biting on. lol. Happy modding!
I love the B so much!!!! I was sad to see the stang go but now that I have the B I love daily driving and just traveling in it. My wife likes it too and isn't afraid to go in it like the mustang.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.