Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey Eric, what exactly is this form for? If i put the newscionxb.com sticker on my car do i need one of these??? I'm confused.. :confused:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it possiable to digitaly fill it out and save it so we can just print it out? If not then yeah just print it out, fill it out, and you can mail it too us.

Its a form that states you give permission for your logo to be used in national advertising. Since our cars will be in magazines, and posters, and commericals.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We don't turn those forms in till check in on the 16th of may. So we don't need them till then. Well I need mine before the 13th as I will staying at boblams house that night and leaving in the morning.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think as long as the wording is all correct its fine. I do see a section that says signiture, but it doesn't have a line for signiture, just for printing out. We don't need them for a while so I am going to double check on this, just to be sure.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I checked on the signature thing. They said they didn't know for sure but to get it signed just to be on the safe side. So you may need to print it out, sign it and mail it to us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts