Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
They are neat...

Question: Do they go on the outside of the glass or the inside?

Brewski

· Premium Member
811 Posts
Just so you know, www.2gxb.com no longer exists as a link to newscionxb.com. I just bought those stickers and put them on my car. Now, I get to go out and scrape them off. I love this site and want everyone to know about it because it's friendly, educational, and fun. Now, I guess I'll have to buy the newscionxb.com stickers. Oh, well.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
That would be as a result of the ownership change-over. Eric owned several domains that redirected here. Maybe, the new owner will fix that.
I just sweep the floor around here . . .

· Premium Member
44 Posts
Sorry about this guys, I've asked our IT team to get these fixed. They're going to have those domains redirected over here properly. They've already done www.2gxb.com, and are going to go through the others and get them redirected.

Again, sorry, and please let me know if you guys see anything else that I can help with.

TartanJack said:
That would be as a result of the ownership change-over. Eric owned several domains that redirected here. Maybe, the new owner will fix that.
I just sweep the floor around here . . .

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Contact Eric for all the ones he owns.

· Premium Member
271 Posts
do we still have these stickers available for the proper domains?

anyone know?

I could also ask my vinyl guy to make some up for us and send them to interested peeps if you want. Id just need to logo in a JPG file.

i would be interested... if it goes ahead i would order a few to move around here in Australia..

· Registered
57 Posts
I too would be interested if they are still available

· Registered
658 Posts
Matt, email me the file and I've got a place here in KY that can make them in any color you or anyone else wants. If its around the same size as the scikotics sticker I would guess the price to be about $3+s/h.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.