Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've partnered with BuyADecal.com to offer NewScionxB.com decals in a variety of colors! :D

This decal is exclusive for members of NewScionxB.com

Like all of our other decals this one is made of 5 year premium outdoor vinyl. These are 8 " W x 1/2 " H.

Like every decal that we sell, shipping is included in the price to the 50 US States. If you need international shipping, there will be an extra charge depending upon destination.

There are many colors available, please choose your preferred color before ordering.

Decals sold in pairs.
Colors Available:
- Silver
- Charcoal
- Dark Grey
- Light Grey
- Red
- Yellow
- Blue
- Royal Blue
- Black
- White
- Etched Glass/Frosted

Click here to buy

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
I've partnered with BuyADecal.com to offer NewScionxB.com decals in a variety of colors! :D

This decal is exclusive for members of NewScionxB.com

Like all of our other decals this one is made of 5 year premium outdoor vinyl. These are 8 " W x 1/2 " H.

Like every decal that we sell, shipping is included in the price to the 50 US States. If you need international shipping, there will be an extra charge depending upon destination.

There are many colors available, please choose your preferred color before ordering.

Decals sold in pairs.
Colors Available:
- Silver
- Charcoal
- Dark Grey
- Light Grey
- Red
- Yellow
- Blue
- Royal Blue
- Black
- White
- Etched Glass/Frosted

Click here to buy
any chance of getting a pic of the Etched Glass/frosted one and the Gray one? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I don't have any pics of the actual decals in each color... the sample colors on the decals page are from swatches that I was sent and scanned. I don't think the light gray one was available at the time, and I don't think the etched glass/ frosted one would show up at all when scanned. I imagine it would be mostly white or silver, but letting some light through (semitransparent).

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
No gold darn it. I can tell you about etched glass. It looks amazing on silver. I had a Silver Camaro and I put and etched glass chevy logo on the c-pillar. It looked awsome. You couldn't always tell it was there. Had to look at it just right because it was slightly a shade off.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Got a reply back from the guy. Said that the gold won't be a problem. Will cost $1.50 extra and take some extra time to make but thats fine with me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you know if they have cat's eye chrome? Basically a color changing chrome vinyl.. cuz thats the them of all the sponsors and logos on my B and I sorta want to stay with that theme. If not, do you mind if I have my guy make one cuz your logo is the serpentine oblique bold font the same I use for my asianscene site. Ive already got a request to be featured in Siphon mag once Im closer to be done with the project. Other than nyte ryder's xB, Im probably the most modded xB2 in the SF Bay Area.

Within the last week, Ive installed the Weapon R engine damper, Strup header & exhaust, and some interior cosmetic stuff like new LED lighting inside and out. I also have some prototype Weapon R stuff being made + a CF gas door on the way.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Just send a request on the link Eric posted. If he can do it he will let you know. Its usually an extra 1.50 for colors he doesn't have plus a couple weeks time to be made.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hey Eric you can now add gold to the list of avaliable colors. Its an $1.50 extra, same as the frosted glass being $1.25 extra.

I ordered mine and they should be on the way soon.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Got my decals today. They look really nice. They are not the same gold as the RS, but didn't expect them to be. However they will contrast nicely and match up with the bronze wheels.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Ok here are my photos. The didn't come out as nicely as I hoped(the photos). WIll have to take them again later when the sun is out more. The decals look awsome though.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts