Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have this setup or know how this would handle? i dont want to rub or scrape as much as possible so any suggestions?

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks for the Info. I'm definately going to do that now.

· Registered
614 Posts
MenniFresh said:
anyone have this setup or know how this would handle? i dont want to rub or scrape as much as possible so any suggestions?
Menni, I just dropped mine on NF210's. I haven't purchased my 18's yet, but you will be able to see the drop first hand if you want. I'm will be going with 225/40-18's and was told I shouldn't have any rubbing problems.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the pic!

ok so another question...

i just went to canada with my friends and they are big guys. the nf drop looks exactly how the drop looks when they are in my car lol. so would there be any rub then???

· Registered
614 Posts
I guess that would depend on the offset of your wheels. I don't think my 16's wouldn't rub, but the 225/40-18's will fill out the wheel wells a little better. I think you should be fine. but you might want to check with the Scion Guru himself, Tartan Jack!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
As for handling, if the wheel offset isn't too far off stock, it should handle similar to stock and maybe slightly better.

For handling, look into the TRD and the Hotchkis ones. They are primarily for handling rather than drop. So, their design is different.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So many things to think about! Now I am getting the five axis kit so everything is going tone really low maybe even too low.

· Registered
51 Posts
proof!

trd drop = nf210

this 7.0 is on 20's

As for handling, if the wheel offset isn't too far off stock, it should handle similar to stock and maybe slightly better.

For handling, look into the TRD and the Hotchkis ones. They are primarily for handling rather than drop. So, their design is different.

i have the hotchkis set up, definitely could be a little stiffer.

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesnt 20's rub on stock though? That looks sweet is that yours?

· Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice wheels! What are those?

· Registered
339 Posts
love the wheel pics!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.