1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
You must have a nice camera. Looks professional lol

·
Registered
979 Posts
is that an aftermarket aero/spoiler kit? I have a 2012 and dont see much available for it
The voodoo blue is one of Scion's special release series (RS8) xB's. Many RS's (including the RS8) come with special ground effects packages. They are also a special color (my RS6 is absolute red - which is going to be a standard color option for the 2013), color keyed seats and other goodies (the RS8 has a sunroof).

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
is that an aftermarket aero/spoiler kit? I have a 2012 and dont see much available for it
The front lip, side skirts, and rear valence are all part of the special 2011 Release Series 8 package, as well as the special Voodoo Blue paint (only 2000 cars made). These parts are only available from Toyota/Scion, although pieces are occasionally available via private party.

Agree, not many/almost nothing available for 2011-2012 models for grills or body kits.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I just swapped out the wheels so I took a couple more pics tonight

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Hard to tell at night but are those like a bronze or a gold?
Changing the rims changed the look of the whole car immediately. Cool

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I went with 18x8 MB Battles in bronze. Really happy how they turned out.

·
Registered
979 Posts
The voodoo blue is one of Scion's special release series (RS8) xB's. Many RS's (including the RS8) come with special ground effects packages. They are also a special color (my RS6 is absolute red - which is going to be a standard color option for the 2013), color keyed seats and other goodies (the RS8 has a sunroof).
Hmmm. Didn't realize my apostrophe s would be a thumbs up/cool smilie.

Like the new wheels!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Lol ^

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
looks good. I bought some wheels online, never seeing them in person, and i hate them :(
Just FYI, for anyone shopping for wheels, www.discounttiredirect.com has a tool available on many of their wheels that lets you preview wheels on your car. If available the "See It On Your Car" icon is at the bottom of the wheel entry. When you use the tool you can even select from a color menu to (hopefully) match the color of your car.

I spent over a week deciding on my wheels using this site, but am happy with the results. I agree however it's always a good idea to see the wheel in person if possible.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome info about discounttiredirect.com! I didn't know they had that feature to preview the wheels on your car. Very cool.

Thankfully i was able to actually put these wheels on my car for a test fit at Discount Tire and as soon as then lowered the car back down off the jack, I said "let's do it" LOL.

·
Registered
107 Posts
So ready for some nice weather again!

I like these wheels on the RS8, what size wheels are these and what springs are you running?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.