Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. i've been looking at this forum from afar but finally decided to join so i'll be in your care.
I just got the 2010 xB Black

I got it with 13 miles on it :) i'm hittin 5000 now but I installed remote start and security on it recently. It felt so good to upgrade that I wanna keep doing it. And i think you guys could help me out the most. It'll be nice meeting all of you!

Plans:
i'm going with the color purple, since not a lot of people use it.. and it grew on to me..

I wanna put a computer in my car eventually since i already have a usb gps.

Install some purple LED accent lights, but i don't want it too strong so i plan on tinting them as well.

wish me luck!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I like it!

Welcome to the forum, the portal to the addiction Toyota gave us under the name "Scion" . . .

Here is the perfect tartan for you! It is called "Warrior" . . .

Should you want some, I have a couple of sources (and a couple yards of it myself already) . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
And worn my some random gent found through google images . . .

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Welcome to the best darn car you'll ever have. I'm so "Scion" that I'm trading for another one next week. If you want underglow, try neon tubes versus LED's. I got ours at www.tweakedice.com. www.oznium.com, www.superbrightleds.com, and various ebay sources are good for LED's and lighting. Just ask questions, there are all kinds of answers on the forum. Enjoy!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Jack, I just noticed. That isn't Toilet Paper under your left heel is it??? LOL

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
NO WAY THAT IS ME!!!!!

It was just an image of a guy in a kilt made in the Marton Mills "Warrior" tartan found on Google.

I'm more like:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Have to admit that it was an honest mistake.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
That's fine . . .
And understandable.

Most on here have NO idea what I look like (or most other posters on here).

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
O . . . K . . .
DONE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.