Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks good, I was thinking of that bumper guard myself, does it install easy and fit well?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems to fit well, but I put an extra piece of tape on the lip where it bends down. Now I'm thinking I need to tear it off because it's not perfectly flush. It looks good though and will protect the bumper, where it's already concealing one light scratch.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
install wasn't bad at all, but I did take it off once and retape it because I didn't get it just right.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow thanks for the compliments... I was kind of neurotic about choosing the wheels and then finally made the choice not to return them, so it means a lot :)

unfortunately the spoiler just won't stay taped on. the transplant was rejected by the xB host. giving up on the spoiler for now unless I find a better method.

·
Registered
328 Posts
unfortunately the spoiler just won't stay taped on. the transplant was rejected by the xB host. giving up on the spoiler for now unless I find a better method.
Just drill buddy it's really not that bad

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rolya, others, got a pic for you with my 15mm spacers next to the rim. I know we mentioned this in another thread.

they just came today. I'm not sure if 12mm would have been a better choice, but it's definitely going to be an improvement on what I've got now.

The spacer is sitting on the ground against the tire

p.s. not mine, or anyone in my family's PT cruiser. **** that car and the accurate comparison.
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.