Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

For years, I've been driving with a cover in my trunk interior missing. It sits over the rear right wheel and is removable to grant access to that area beneath the trunk. I'd like to source a replacement panel so that it isn't missing any longer, but I actually don't even know what to call this particular piece to start my search.

Can anybody help me out and shed some light on what this piece might be called and I can take it from there?

(Attaching an image that circles where the panel is missing)

Thank you kindly!


1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.