Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've come to conclusion that I'm not really that happy with my Borla single exhaust pipe. It's just way way too quiet for me and doesn't really impress me. Things I do like about is that it sounds nice when starting up the car but it doesn't sound really aggressive or "ballsy". I paid only $168 for it on ebay so I'm glad I didn't pay full price.

I think Im going to go with the Tanabe Concept G. Every video on youtube it sounds deep and has a nice roar. I was excited hoping for the exhaust to sound better and I know Borla has good quality but I am disappointed. Here is a clip of how it sounds on an TC.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I can tell you right now that my Borla is not as loud as that Tanabe in the video.

·
Registered
783 Posts
try listening to your borla through a camera's microphone played through your computer's speakers, and then compare that sound with different exhausts, that would be the only way to get an accurate online comparison IMO

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You think if I add the weapon R "S" pipe it would make it a little louder?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do I do that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.