Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
got tht email today too...i really love that color, and wish i had that pioneer HU!

·
Registered
326 Posts
yeah,recieved mine to .. woowhoo :yawn: :yawn: Glad I got the 5.0... :yes:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
LostcausexB said:
Whats all the fuss about? Everyone says they don't like the 6.0 cause its red. I think it looks SICK! The custom grille, the red accented interior, I guess I don't speak for everyone I guess, but in my opinion, SPOT ON SCION!!!
Let me clarifiy. We like the RS 6.0. We think the Red is a great color on the xB. What we are saying is that if the RS 5.0 and 6.0 were standing next too each other on the dealer lot we would choose the 5.0 because we like the "extras" it came with better then the ones that are on the 6.0.

·
Registered
613 Posts
eviljack said:
LostcausexB said:
Whats all the fuss about? Everyone says they don't like the 6.0 cause its red. I think it looks SICK! The custom grille, the red accented interior, I guess I don't speak for everyone I guess, but in my opinion, SPOT ON SCION!!!
Let me clarifiy. We like the RS 6.0. We think the Red is a great color on the xB. What we are saying is that if the RS 5.0 and 6.0 were standing next too each other on the dealer lot we would choose the 5.0 because we like the "extras" it came with better then the ones that are on the 6.0.
my thoughts exactly! they could have just made a red version of the 5.0 and called it the 6.0 and i would have been happy!

·
Registered
93 Posts
JOEY G-xB said:
eviljack said:
LostcausexB said:

my thoughts exactly! they could have just made a red version of the 5.0 and called it the 6.0 and i would have been happy!
I 2nd that, and the only red accents it has are the seats, nothing else, not like the gold. The interior on the gold is beautiful.

·
Registered
51 Posts
eviljack said:
LostcausexB said:
What Extras came with the 5.0 that the 6.0 didn't?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The 2 biggies:
Sun/Moonroof
Body kit

Also, the RS 5 had gold inside parts here the stock ones are silver (color matched to the outside).

·
Registered
326 Posts
The red color isn't the problem for me. I was actually thinking of buying one and then swap out the interior with my 5.0. I am going with a red metallic on mine anyway. but, the 6.0 just doesn't have enough to make me want to buy it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
With the world economy in a tailspin, companies have to watch what is spent which could account for the RS 6.0 modest extras. By keeping the Special Edition options to a minimum, it also keeps the MSRP within the range of more buyers while still giving the owners the recognition over the standard xB.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Goldtouch said:
The red color isn't the problem for me. I was actually thinking of buying one and then swap out the interior with my 5.0. I am going with a red metallic on mine anyway. but, the 6.0 just doesn't have enough to make me want to buy it.
Dude I swear your in my head reading my thoughts.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dude I swear your in my head reading my thoughts.
[/quote]

Hey Evil, would it be safe to say that great minds think alike.. :rofl:

I'm gonna give you one more to think about, in my bike club, which I've belonged to for over 5 years, my nickname is EVIL-UNCLE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.