Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Gonna be offline for a few days. Going on down to NC for thursday and friday. Won't be on tommorrow as I will be staying over at a co-workers house. We have to leave at 3am and since I don't have a car or anyone to give me a ride at that time in the morning I am staying over with one of the others going with me. Won't have it thursday night. Will be back friday night, but not sure how late I will be back. Plus there is the off chance that if the work doesn't get done I won't be back till saturday. See you guys all then.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so an interesting trip. Definatly didn't go as planned. Basically worked 13hrs on thursday. Starting at 3am and ending at 4:15pm. Then today I started at 7:30am and didn't get back till 12:40am tonight. Nice 17hr day. However on a more interesting note. There is a Scion dealer right off of I-95 between Richmond and Petersburg. They had a RS5 sitting in front of the dealer. Man I wanted to stop by and check it out and see what number it was. I just didn't have the chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts