Scion XB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That sux. What color choices do you get?

Fyi, axxtiom sts is $70. I make a new thread to not jak yours.
No worries. I got an email from Axxtiom. $70 for the sts....but $79 to deliver to Canada :(

The colour I want is white....

I think the other options are red and black.

I don't wanna own a black car. Been there....hard to keep clean.....too hot for me in the summer.

I'm not a fanatic for red either.

Hopefully I'll hear from the dealer tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
There's a few white ones here in Alberta lol

·
Registered
661 Posts
No worries. I got an email from Axxtiom. $70 for the sts....but $79 to deliver to Canada :(

The colour I want is white....

I think the other options are red and black.

I don't wanna own a black car. Been there....hard to keep clean.....too hot for me in the summer.

I'm not a fanatic for red either.

Hopefully I'll hear from the dealer tomorrow.
Yeh not a fan of red by any means, dangerous color for me. Had a black one, i agree. Hard to keep cleen fo sho.

Well good luck...

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome! congrats on the baby, and hopefully you find that white one soon. i have a 2012 white, so happy with it, not many modded xb's in my area so breaking necks daily hahaha. CAI i do recommend Injen sp2106, awesome intake, mean growl when you open the throttle :D. as for STS, axxtion ive heard is awesome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm so distraught at the moment. Scion/Toyota dealer called me and told me that they are REFUNDING MY DEPOSIT AND CANCELLING MY CONTRACT TO DELIVER THE CAR.

Apparently, the only white, standard one in my province is in Ottawa.

I will find out tomorrow why the dealer won't ship it to me.

I can't believe this.....Life is terrible at the moment....

*sigh*

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Ok. Another dealer has claimed the car for me. Got my deposit refunded from the last car place. Going to try this again.

Just have to be patient.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
UPDATE. The car is coming from Ottawa. Aftermarket leather is being applied. It is the last white, manual transmission 2013. I'm also getting a spoiler and the high end security system.

In the meantime, a documentary about me and U2 and the Tiburon just got published. It came out on youtube last Friday. It is 1.5 hours, but I encourage you all to check it out.

I'm sorry if the movie is tiburon heavy. That car meant a lot to me. Now the Scion xB will move me to new frontiers.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Awesome awesome story man. That pic with Bono is pretty epic, and epic that you became a known guy at U2 shows :) I can hear you're excited and like Slorocket said we're excited for you too! This is an easy car to fall in love with. I still tell people how much I love it.

I agree on the road trip if you have to. It looks like only 4+ hours one way, hehe. I drove 5+ to get my last car, 2001 Grand Prix GTP. My brother in law flew to Dallas to get his and drove it back the 9 hours. My buddy drove to LA with another buddy, and they both drove back - craziness.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, I've been saving pics from everyone in the forum when I see cool setups, lots of variety, and it's inspiration for me. Check the long running thread here for some - http://www.newscionxb.com/153-member-pics/8139-how-your-xb-sits-now.html

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
\
Oh yeah, forgot to say, I've been saving pics from everyone in the forum when I see cool setups, lots of variety, and it's inspiration for me. Check the long running thread here for some - http://www.newscionxb.com/153-member-pics/8139-how-your-xb-sits-now.html
Thank you hikingmike. I will check the thread. The car will be shipped to me. I'll have it soon! Thanks for the compliments!

Welcome bro, did you hit that car because you were drunk and stuper ;)

Nice to see a fellow torontonian
Hey khemistry. No drinking or driving here. Was heading south on Coxwell and entering the ramp to Lakeshore. The delivery truck in front of me stopped for no reason. The oncoming traffic coast was clear. I hit the brakes and slid.

Maybe we can link up when I get the xB and you can show me the ropes?

·
Registered
28 Posts
you know I wouldn't accuse of drunk and stuper like the mayor :).

I'm from cabbagetown area grew up on sport car after owning a supra and an 83 starlet. Ended up getting an SUV which didn't last long. A buddy of mine close who's a family guy as well own one and they can't say anything good about it. Dip into it got an awesome salesdude from Toyota on Front.

Got a black one, nothing much done to it except for the HID and roofrack for my cycling races in summer & snowboarding time this winter.

Cheers

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here.
Thanks! I like the fact your very first post on the board was in my thread.

Car update. It has been shipped from Ottawa and is in Toronto.

Dealer is now getting it leatherized.

Very excited.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thank you TartanJack for your kind words.

JUST GOT GREAT NEWS. CAR WILL BE PICKED UP ON SATURDAY!!!

YIPPEE!!!

21 - 40 of 141 Posts