2008 RX400H

84652-48060
From
2007-2008 Highlander
2005-2007 Prius
2006-2007 RAV4
2004-2007 RX330
2005-2007 RX400H

Those are what was listed. 2007 Highlander is there, but the stalk base looks a bit different. So, don't know. If we could see the actual plug area, it would be obvious.

From the install thread. Here are the plug areas on the stock (top) and intermittent one (bottom)

The difference is the plugs on the bottom.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok. I'm loving the car.

NEVER BUY A CAR IN CANADA IN THE WINTER. THE SNOW AND SALT WILL HAVE YOU DEPRESSED.

I just bought some Weather Tech floor mats for the xB. The rubber ones that come with the car weren't really cutting it. I put a towel under the rubber ones to soak up any snow. Geeze....what a mess Toronto is right now.
Tell me about it, I'm in a process of moving this Saturday and that weekend of snowstorm was a mess for me to get to my new place and back while we haul some small stuff with the XB. I don't have my winter tires on yet but good thing the all season did the job well except for my car is so filthy dirty.

Looking forward to see your car in person dude.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tell me about it, I'm in a process of moving this Saturday and that weekend of snowstorm was a mess for me to get to my new place and back while we haul some small stuff with the XB. I don't have my winter tires on yet but good thing the all season did the job well except for my car is so filthy dirty.

Looking forward to see your car in person dude.
Glad to see some local guys here....don't see many from SW Ontario on this site.. maybe see you guys at some meets and show and shine this spring/summer . I know that their's a meet at Mavis and Brittania Krispy Kreme every second Wednesday of every month if anyone is interested

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Brittania Krispy Kreme
YE-HAA!!!

Teme Krispy Kreme for the WIN!!!!
The South reigns!

(Honestly, the best and soften dog-nuts on 3rd Rock! And from the Carolinas to boot)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
New driver's side and passenger side tint to match the rear and back glass.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
License Plate LED's

·
Registered
601 Posts
Cool, very nice. I'm going to have to do the license plate lights too. The tint looks great. I've always been leery of that since I've seen bubbles and stuff before but I really don't know much about it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I want to see this leather interior! Congrats on the new xb! I just got one 2 weeks ago as well, and I'm falling deeply in love with it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
and hikingmike i got my front windows professionally tinted as well to match the rear. i would highly recommend it as it makes the xB look way better fully tinted. just make sure its done professionally and you shouldnt have any issues at all. The place i got mine done at even guarantees the tint for life so if it bubbles or tears they'll fix or replace for free! Don't be scared!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I want to see this leather interior! Congrats on the new xb! I just got one 2 weeks ago as well, and I'm falling deeply in love with it.
The aftermarket leather seats are Katzkin. The leather seems high quality. I really wanted white leather for the inserts but then decided to go with black perforated leather.

The front seats have a 3 way heater switch on the right and left sides of the shifter that look like this.

·
Registered
601 Posts
and hikingmike i got my front windows professionally tinted as well to match the rear. i would highly recommend it as it makes the xB look way better fully tinted. just make sure its done professionally and you shouldnt have any issues at all. The place i got mine done at even guarantees the tint for life so if it bubbles or tears they'll fix or replace for free! Don't be scared!
Sounds good. I appreciate it since I didn't know.

·
Registered
185 Posts
wow that looks really good. And with the heated seats? I'm jealous! I bet its really comfortable, I already find the stock xB seats to be quite comfortable so I'm sure that just adds to it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
You should get a rav4 leather steering wheel to go with your seats. Check my thread for pictures of how it looks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I saw that thread earlier.... 5zero4. I'm worried to be messing with the airbag... but I do wanna ask you about the dark Scion hood and rear badges. How did you replace them and where did you get em from?

·
Registered
845 Posts
I saw that thread earlier.... 5zero4. I'm worried to be messing with the airbag... but I do wanna ask you about the dark Scion hood and rear badges. How did you replace them and where did you get em from?
The scion emblems are just plastidipped. I just removed the front one from the backer and put white vinyl there.

The rear ones you can do on the car. Just look up YouTube on plastidipping emblems. I helps to do it in warmer weather as it tends to get clumpy when its cold.

Don't fear the airbag bro! It's soooooo easy. You really can't mess it up. Just make sure you disconnect the battery before you start.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
LED Map Lights

LED Dome Light

LED Trunk Light

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Just installed the cargo net. Wow. Nerve racking drilling into my xB. Wow.....But it is done....

61 - 80 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.