Scion XB Forum banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Just thought I would say.....he has arrived.

After crashing the Tiburon, I knew that I needed a proper family car... but something cool enough that isn't a mini-van.

Welcome to the world Leon Vernon Baker. Born on July 2, 2014 My backseat driver.

Here he is....four days old.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Look at all that hair! What a cutie. I can see a helper in the making.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats !!!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I clicked the link for the "oh snap, what have I done?" thread and see the picture of your baby :) hehe.

Congratulations!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
So . . .
How is the new fam sleeping?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
I clicked the link for the "oh snap, what have I done?" thread and see the picture of your baby :) hehe.

Congratulations!
I thought about that... the title of the thread has a whole new meaning. Tee hee

So . . .
How is the new fam sleeping?
Well the good news is, he love riding in his car seat in the car. He sleeps well after a good bottle (or boob) and a burp of course. I'm a lucky guy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
So with the birth of my son, I wanted to do something kinda neat......and at the same time, give props to the old school Scion xB. Little baby boys and big boys love TOYS!

Cut some Velco strips the size of the tires. I used this white strip as the hooks seemed larger.

Wrap the tires

All four done

Cut rectangles for the base.

Attach them to the car.

Peel off the stickers and then rest the car on the dash. Affix the base rectangles with pressure.

DONE!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
I replaced the white velcro around the wheels with black velcro. Looks much better now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scion XB bug deflector

Hi I am newbe with Scion XB (2014). I bought bug deflector but not able to figure out how to install it. Any help with pictures will be appreciated.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #136 (Edited)
Hi I am newbe with Scion XB (2014). I bought bug deflector but not able to figure out how to install it. Any help with pictures will be appreciated.
Here are the instructions that came with mine.

http://imagesrv.catalograck.com/imgVD/EGR/308991.pdf

Under the rubber that is located at the front of the hood, you will replace four of the plugs with those rectangular plugs.

In picture number five, you screw the bug deflector into the four plugs. Then you replace the rubber back over the plug areas. ( I think I removed the rubber entirely and then placed it back.

In picture six, those are the clips you use at the sides of the bug deflector.

Hope this helps.

I can take some close up picture tomorrow during the day.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Wash, Clay Bar, and Wax...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I decided to recently change my shifter... something different... Car is still going strong!

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
121 - 140 of 141 Posts