Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone! I've owned my xB and have been on here for a month now. I've put quite a few upgrades and money into my lovely xB already in that time. Now I'm looking for clubs, meets, shows, anything where I can get together with some other like minded scion owners! One of the reasons I bought a scion was because of the community but I have yet to learn of any clubs or meets in my area. I know it's winter so there's probably not very many meets going on but I would love to meet some other scion owners in Ohio or at least surrounding states! I live in canton to be exact. And I'm pretty handy with doing small easy maintenance and bolt one so if anyone needs some help don't be afraid to ask!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'll actually be up there Feb 20th for a month and going to be looking for a local car scene as well. Check out what the north is doin different than the south and stuff. I'll be in Columbus

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool man! Columbus is only 2 hours south of me, if a bunch of you get together or you're trying to get a meet going don't forget about me! Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in North West Ohio and I haven't heard of or seen any scion clubs. Most xb 's up here have a handicap sticker in the window and an elderly person in the drivers seat Haha

·
Registered
661 Posts
Pretty sure theres gotta be a scikotics chapter In Ohio. ..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's a bummer about no clubs up here. Well who wants to start one!?! Lol. And its funny what u said about older people drivig them up here. I passed 2 today alone and both where older women and one actually had a handicap sign in it! Lol welp I'm in the canton area if u ever need help or know of any meets shoot me a message. I check this forum every day

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there a person I should ask about scikotics? Or do they have a website or their own forum or thread? Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
their forum is kind of confusing and cluttered... Maybe its just me but I'm having trouble joining a chapter or knowing if I joined correctly? That's why I absolutly love newscionxb! Its so clean and easy to search and find things.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts