Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have filled up twice since I have got the car (two weeks ago) and my results:

Tank #1 : 25mpg (40% freeway, 60% city)

Tank #2: 27mpg (60% freeway, 40% city)

- Note: The freeway was quite a hilly turnpike with long stretches both up hill and down.

Those averages are accurate, done with the basic gas input/mileage calculation. The cars computer seems to over-estimate the mpg by about 2mpg :p

Driving was done in Cleveland, where it has been around 70-80*.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Right now since its winter (and i'm doing more city driving) I seem to average about 23-25. In spring and summer however I was averaging about 28 or so. My best tank was 32mpg!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I average 28 MPG with my last 10 fill-ups or so.

My last three have been 27, 30, and 32 (all done manually). The 30 and 32 were strictly all highway driving mostly, but it was VERY hilly and surprised it returned that. My gas light CAME ON at 350miles, and when filled up, only took about 12 gallons. My range now says 350 after fillup, its nice! haha

In a few weeks im going to 0W-20 full synth. and see how that improves my mileage even more. Very happy with the numbers :)

It seems I average around 26 if I do my normal "routine" of 50/50 60/40 (city/hwy), and about 29-31 if I do a more 40/60 or 20/80.

·
Registered
50 Posts
boblamb58 said:
Anybody else keep track in a spreadsheet?
I do! I starting keeping track in april sometime via excell... I have had the car for a year now and it currently has 12,600 miles on it.

Here you go:

·
Registered
50 Posts
At a Shell here in Cleveland! I was surprised when I saw it expecting that it would be over $4, but to my surprise it was wrong!

Not only that, I get a 5% kickback with my Shell mastercard as well, so technically, I paid $3.65 a gallon. Not shabby! hehe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lately, I seem to get about 25-26mpg (down from 29-31 in summer).

Alot more city driving lately, winter temps, winter gas, etc... Can't wait to get my 30+ numbers again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.