Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
WOW ! I am in maine driving an 08 xB 5 speed & my last three fill ups I got 31 MPG. I drive 150 per week highway, back and forth to tech school and probably 100 mixed miles just tooling around. I run my AC if it gets hot out, I always do the speed limit, 65 highway and 25 to 55 on rural roads. Are you guys driving automatics? When I had my 04 xB I got 34 and 35 mpg all the time. It was a standard also. If you are driving
California cars maybe they have emission control parts in it messing up your mileage. I always do the math on my cell phone calculator right down to the decimals. Not kidding guys I really had 31 MPG last 3 fill ups. I stopped checking it cause the gas mileage computer says I am averaging 31 - 32 mpg seems right to me.
<<<<<Update>>>> Over the Thanksgiving Holiday I fueled up w/ premium 93 octane gas because I had a lot of driving to do, I checked my mileage again & it was 29.5 ; I added a full tank of premium and I will run it down low to check it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.