Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been thinking about it snce day one and finally decided to do it. Thanks go out to Steve at ScionPro and William at 1OFF Customs. Both guys are great to deal with.

I will make some videos and take some better pictures but here are a few pics just after the install. My box was filthy in the first 3 shots.

Cleaned up last night.

This morning. Lying in the grass.

Donked and Pimped. No that is not me in the background. It is one of my employees.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Phobic. Once I get the shorter rear shocks, I will get another inch drop in the rear.

Right now I am still trying to figure out what height I want to ride at so I can get it aligned. Def not the same ride as stock or static dropped which I knew that from riding in many air ride trucks.

I love the digital controls and auto ride. I am having a lot of fun with it already. Still got a lot to learn, but I am going to enjoy throwing switches and making heads turn!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah dude, just slam it at every red light then raise it up haha.

did you mount the tank inside or outside? lets see the setup!
Funny you say that. I have been doing that. Mostly grandmas around here and they are more shocked than impressed.

Its mounted inside. You can't really see anything because my amp covers it up. It is not finished in the back I have to make a new piece to go around the amp and cover the open areas beside the spare tire cavity. I will shoot some pics so you see what I mean.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a few more pics today. These are all taken with my Droid X so I plan to get some good shots some time this week.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man! It's hard to just sit in my office and see it sitting there. It's like having a totally different car. Def going cruising after work tonight.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The ride looks nice!

How did you do those accent lights on the sides of your car? I really like that! Those look super clean!
Ledmod.com puddle lights. I set mine up on remote so they strobe and pulse, really cool. Cheap and easy to install.

Sean is great to work with and he has very high quality stuff. Thanks for the props.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couple more pics.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you really need to clean up that amp rack area, everything else looks so clean, it just doesn't fit at all.
Believe me, I know this. The reason why I didnt straighten out that area before now is because I knew it was going to change dramatically with the addition of air. I pretty much know what I want to do there, just got to have the time to do it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Box... True that. Just glad we arent getting hit by this one.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if you dont mind me asking how much does a setip like that run????? been wanting air soooo bad
Scionpro.com has the complete kit. I did the digital controls and dual pumps. Right around $2400 including tax and shipping. Great deal IMO

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.