Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PHOBIC wanted to start this thread so let's see what ya got. I will start....

A blend of old and new.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Can't wait till someone brings out a nice looking lip kit for the 2011... But looking good... I'll post picks up soon...

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Working on how I can get mine lower... May need some cutting and welding will have to see

Crappy photos from a crappy phone... Sorry...

BTW... I can now ride as low as the second pic on a regular basis

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got Sienna shock mod finished this weekend. I will take some pics but it didnt have as big of an effect as I thought it would.

CDUCTN - I have to say that I have never liked the String Ray color but your ride has totally changed my mind about it. That look is so clean. 2 thumbs up man!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, I want to be able to ride aired out AND turn if I can haha.

Good luck with that one. I was riding around completely aired out and could barely change lanes, barely. Now with the kit on I havent even thought about airing it out. At least not until after Scion Exposed.

I am going to do the axle mod for mine. I thought the Sienna shocks would suffice but no. It has to go lower.

Anyone have any more ideas for the front? I really only need another 1/2" or so.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With the Sienna shock mod

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
yeah, I want to be able to ride aired out AND turn if I can haha. wish the xB2 had some camber plates for the front and rear... not sure why only coilovers have that ****.
My fronts have camber adjustment :D:D:D....

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Good luck with that one. I was riding around completely aired out and could barely change lanes, barely. Now with the kit on I havent even thought about airing it out. At least not until after Scion Exposed.

I am going to do the axle mod for mine. I thought the Sienna shocks would suffice but no. It has to go lower.

Anyone have any more ideas for the front? I really only need another 1/2" or so.
What is this axle mod you speak of... I wanna get my rear lower......

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What is this axle mod you speak of... I wanna get my rear lower......
There is a 2" axle mod but it is involved. Will at 1OffRides is going to be selling them. If I can get some interest for about 4 or 5 it might be worth it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
yeah, I want to be able to ride aired out AND turn if I can haha. wish the xB2 had some camber plates for the front and rear... not sure why only coilovers have that ****.
Run 18's, max, but use stretched tires. You'll be able to turn fine.
It looks like I barely have room to turn, but I can turn perfectly fine. Stretched tires make a world of difference. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.