41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Where abouts have you mounted the easystreet controller?
Under box sub box, below the deck. I have a second battery there as well.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
do you have the top hats from Randode or just the hats from the easy street kit?
I just have the Easy Street kit. Has anyone seen the difference? And how does anyone get anything from Randode? I have never be able to get in touch with him....

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
OK. Here is the deal... The camber is fully customizable and will be set to the specs that each person specifies. IF I have 5 people or more (including myself) we can each trade in our axles for a coated 2" drop axle - 650 each plus shipping. For those who do not want to trade in you will receive a modified brand new axle and will cost approx 1000-1100 plus shipping.

Let me know who is still in.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Sorry as in the actual hand controller...
Sorry man. I will take a pic and show you. It is mounted just below the shifter box. I don't use the hand brake so it works perfect for me

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I'm still in.

does this include the customized brake lines too?

whats the time frame for the first person to get theirs?

how long do we have to send the old axle back?

what are the camber options? who's going -5?!?!?! haha
I will check on your questions. Is your buddy still in?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Please keep in mind that this is not as simple as it sounds. We are all relying on the safety of these cars and every precaution will be taken to ensure that these axles are structurely sound. Will has built many custom frames and suspensions for cars. He has the equipment and knowledge to complete this mod or I wouldn't be doing it myself.

Also, it is important to remember that this mod is not limited to air ride cars. In fact it would be the perfect mod for static drops as there will be zero loss of stock suspension.

In the perfect world all of the axles would be new but when you get yours it will look better than new I assure you.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Obviously I wish it was cheaper too, but after talking to Will, it will require a considerable amount of time for him to do this correctly. He doesn't cut corners and is extremely meticulous. It will be worth what we are paying for it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just to boost your ego a bit maninthebox your car has replaced my girlfriends picture as my background on my phone...so sick dude.

hopefully ordering my kit by july 1st. I'm cheap so im going all manual but is the airlift kit from scionpro the lowest without going bag over coil?

I'm from the vw world so seeing you guys on air not laying frame is killing me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
just to boost your ego a bit maninthebox your car has replaced my girlfriends picture as my background on my phone...so sick dude.

hopefully ordering my kit by july 1st. I'm cheap so im going all manual but is the airlift kit from scionpro the lowest without going bag over coil?

I'm from the vw world so seeing you guys on air not laying frame is killing me.
I appreciate the props. I LMFAO when I saw your comment about your GF. I am from the S10 world so I know what you are saying. To my knowledge this is the lowest kit. I will be laying kit soon but since I drive 30 miles each way to work and back, I really have no interest in getting stranded somehwere out in the middle of the orange groves here if something goes wrong.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm really loving maninthebox's xB, too. Saw it on the ScionPro site for the Airlift setup.
So the AirLift gets your 5axis kit pretty close to the ground? You're running 225/45R17s, right? I'm helping a friend with suspension and wheel options. Trying to figure out if I can do what he wants.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I'm really loving maninthebox's xB, too. Saw it on the ScionPro site for the Airlift setup.
So the AirLift gets your 5axis kit pretty close to the ground? You're running 225/45R17s, right? I'm helping a friend with suspension and wheel options. Trying to figure out if I can do what he wants.
I am less than an inch in the front but more like 2" in the back. I am running 215/40R17s in front and 235/40R17s in the rear. I just did the Sienna shock mod in the rear, but will be adding the 2" drop axle as well. I will be doing one more mod to the front for an additional 1/2" and then I will be done....For now anyway.:D Thanks for your compliments. It does make the work worth while.

Just wait until you guys see the wrapped door panel overlays that Will is making me. These things are sick. He will be selling the sets for $500. They just snap on and are ready for two 6.5" speakers (each door). The lighting is fully customizable to your colors and locations. My speaker cavatities will be lit with blue LEDs as will the 1OffRides emblem below the door arm bar.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.